Monday, July 31, 2006

Well, everything is going well with our house! Josh and I have been having fun finding things to furnish it with and making all sorts of plans. I still haven't had a chance to take a picture of it but hopefully soon. I feel bad because we are planning to paint the whole interior of the house but according to just about everyone, I shouldn't be a part of it. That leaves Josh a lot of work. So anyone interested in forming a work party the weekend of August 25-27, let us know! He could really use some help. I'm going to talk to my doctor about it though and see what my limitations really are. I'd really like to be able to help him since it's really all because of me that we are painting most of it.

We have decided on a name for our little girl finally. Her name is Megan Amanda VanValkenburg!! We are eagerly awaiting her arrival. It's not that I'm sick of being pregnant but I just can't wait to hold her in my arms. She is moving so much, it's almost like she's here already and I'm already having trouble sleeping so now we just need her!

We registered for our baby shower last week at Babies R Us. It was quite overwhelming. You never realize how much stuff you'll really need until you go through that process. Of course there are a lot of things there that would be nice to have but not a necessity.

Next week we will go in for the 7 month check up. It will be a little overdue because of my work schedule but it will be fine. They are going to give me the test for gestational diabetes then. I'm sure everything will be okay though. I'll keep everyone posted.

No comments: