Thursday, October 05, 2006

9 Months and counting...............


We are at 37 weeks, counting down to 40. She is definitely growing out of her current living arrangement. Surely she'll get fed up of her tight quarters and want to come out soon. I finished working on Saturday and it has been wonderful. I'm not nearly as achy and sore as I have been. It was really wearing on me the last month. Now I'm just sitting and waiting.

As you could see from Stacy's pictures, we had a great baby shower on September 10th. There were so many people here, more than we expected. It was so nice to see everyone and especially for the people that made the long drives. You know, cause Cornelius is on the other end of the planet! Megan's room was practically overflowing with all of her presents. Thank you to all for coming!

No comments: