Sunday, January 14, 2007

Happy New Year!!

I thought December went fast, now we are almost half way through January. Time is flying, probably because I will have to go back to work at the end of February. I'm already getting very anxious about it. I will try to enjoy the time I have left full time with Megan though.

Anyway, I recently got together with my friend Billie Jo and her son Jaxon to exchange Christmas presents. While I was there she showed me a toy of Jaxon's that he doesn't particularly care for. It's the new style of the 'Johnny Jump Up'. She asked if I wanted to borrow it for Megan. I said sure! Anything to entertain her! She seems to really enjoy it for a little while anyway. Here are some pictures:




Last night we decided to take Megan swimming for the first time. We weren't sure what she'd think of it or how long she would last but she seemed like she really liked it. And of course she looked so cute in her big girl swimsuit! We played in the water for about an hour. We didn't dunk her in the water or intentionally get her face wet but when it did get splashed or something, she was surprised and then she was fun. No crying or anything. She did a really good job. I can't wait to take her again and start her in lessons. She can't start that until she's 6 months old though. Eventually she decided she had had enough and we got her all dry and cozy back in her jammies and carseat and she crashed right away. It took a lot out of her! We invited Kathy and Lesly to go along so they got to share in the fun too.

No comments: