Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mom's Group

Every Thursday we go to mom's group in Newberg. Billie got me into it, I had no idea there was such a thing until she told me about it. It's been really nice to meet new people and hear about all of their "battle stories". Megan has met a lot of friends including Keaton who was born 09/21/06 - almost exactly a month before her. He's moving all over the place, I think he's way ahead of the game but I'm waiting for Megan to start doing all of the things he is doing eventually. To be honest, I'm in no hurry for her to be mobile! Aunt Karen calls is 'stuck on the butt'. That's definitely what she is and that's okay with me!



Although it doesn't really seem like it, Megan really likes to look at bubbles. (I think she was just protecting her eyes in this picture) These are Gymboree bubbles. They stay around FOREVER! If only Sampson could get a hold of them.

No comments: