Sunday, July 27, 2008

Prepping for Alaska

Well, if you don't already know, we'll be leaving for Nome, Alaska on Thursday to visit Josh's sister and her family. I have a lot of anxiety over the plane ride there with a 21 month old, especially with her most recent "I'm almost 2" tantrums. I guess anxiety might be putting it lightly. I'm totally freaked out. One of our ideas is to bring Josh's portable DVD player. We bought her some new videos that she's never seen and we'll have those on hand need be. We thought it would be a good idea to practice with the headphones so she would know what the heck they were on the plane. This is Megan watching Elmo. I'm not sure you can get any cuter than that, road rash and all.




5 comments:

Miss Whats-her-name said...

Chubby cheeks~!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Kelly said...

She is so adorable!!

The VanDarlings said...

Yes, the earphones push her little cheeks forward!

Anonymous said...

those head phones are almost as big as she is! :)
Way cute cheeks. I love cheeks. Look at my boys' cheeks. How could i not totally adore them on others' too!
Billie