Monday, September 15, 2008

8 Hours Down, 692 To Go

Well, my first day of school is over. It was a full, long 8 hour day. They don't usually start on Sundays which is probably better because you know how first days are, lots of talk, lots of boring information, not a whole lot of content on what you're really there for. It was good overall though. The class all seems really nice, I think everyone should get along well. There are only 12 of us and we're going to be together for the next 11 months. About 5 of us are mothers with young children so that will be nice to have someone to relate to in that way. Our teacher seems really nice and helpful and she also has 2 young boys and went through our same school while taking care of those boys so she knows exactly what it takes and is really supportive. She has even given us her cell phone number in case we have questions on homework or anything else! There is going to be quite a bit of reading, lots of Anatomy and Physiology that I've been avoiding all of these years but NO MATH! Josh can help me with that though and I think it will all be interesting enough to keep ME interested. I can't wait to get into the more practical side of things. Natalie (our teacher), said that we should be able to start taking clients around the end of November. Before that we do about 6 Friends and Family appointments. I'm sure my guinea pigs will be lining up!! That's one thing I'm REALLY excited about - getting all of this stuff done to me!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Your amazing! You will do a great job! One of your many gifts will be released (caring for others) and
this skill will bring you alot of fulfillment cause it's an avenue to share your gifting.