Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Knew I Didn't Like Them!

In a visit to Grandma Van's house, Megan got a little too close to a cat that did not want her to be. The most interesting thing is that she still didn't learn her lesson and wouldn't stay away from it. We've been putting Neosporin, Aloe and Vitamin E on it pretty religiously. I DO NOT WANT IT TO SCAR. I'm trying to ignore the fact that my gut is telling me it is going to. It looks much better than this now but the marks are still raised and red, almost like keloid scars. But like I said, I'm in denial and will will keep up the Vitamin E.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I hate cats. Once there isn't any more scratches/scabs, keep putting the vitamins on it. The doctor told us that would help where Jace had stitches on his forehead. We didn't listen and he has a scar there now, but they did suggest it. :o)