Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Halloween 2011

We thought it only fitting for Joshua to be a Monkey for Halloween since he is our little "Monkey Boy".  And of course Megan as Rapunzel was a no brainer too.  Megan has gotten her Halloween costume for her birthday the last two years.  I know, I know, I'm awful but I might as well do it while I can still get away with it!  Megan got all sorts of rave reviews on her costume, especially because of her wig.  All of the little girls and moms pointed her out.  She was definitely the best dressed Rapunzel out there!  She had all of the details down to the matching candy bag!  Mister was such a big boy and you could tell he was having a blast walking house to house and carrying his own bucket.  He still needed help getting up steps to the doors but sissy was right there for him.  Every once in awhile he'd try to go into their house because he had no idea what they were giving him.  That is, until I broke out a sucker and then he was done walking and was busy with that.  They were both great all night and although I missed having Josh along with us, we had a great time.










 This is one of two VERY decked out houses.  Megan had no interest in walking through the trail they had set up.  She was a little freaked out from the previous "haunted house".  She went straight for the candy!

No comments: