Thursday, March 08, 2012

Megan's Christmas Program

Every year they do a Christmas program at Megan's preschool.  This year she got the role of Mary and she WORKED it!  She did a very good job and sang a solo of Away in the Manger.  She said, "Mom are you going to cry?"  I said, "Yes, but you just keep singing okay?"  She said, "Good, because I want you to be so proud of me!"  Of course I did, and I was.  She did a great job.  She had quite the audience too, both sets of grandparents, an aunt and uncle and a couple of cousins made the trip to see her.  She felt so special!

 Megan asked that I straighten her hair like the real Mary.
 Megan and her cousin Danny, just one of her favorite young men.  Luckily all of these boys that she has crushes on are related to us!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wish we could have been there - I might have cried, too. Good Job, Megan!