Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Cuties

I got to sleep in today and was greeted by two of the cutest little faces upon waking with full hands, coffee and gifts!  Megan made me a necklace, bracelet and earrings and Daddy made a yummy breakfast especially for me.  After a relaxing morning we set out to find a fountain to stay cool in.  The kids had a great time and so did I.  I have the best little family ever!

Joshua wasn't really sure what to do at the fountain but I figured that since he likes to splash around in the tub and dunk his feet in the dog water, he'd have a blast.  Well, it seems he just needed something to put the water in in order to dump it out repeatedley over and over before he could really have a good time.  And then Megan needed one.
 Joshua got bumped over by another little girl on accident. He wasn't hurt, he was just broken hearted.  He gets his drama from his sister.
 Little Diva.
 Having fun together in between fighting over cups.


 Cutie girl!
 Mister was a very happy boy.....




 ...until his sister dumped water over his head.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: