Monday, April 23, 2007

Megan is 6 months Old Today!

Megan is getting so big. We can't believe that it has already been 6 months. All of those stupid cliches are true. They grow up too fast, you just want them to stay small, you love them more than you ever thought you could, etc, etc. It's all true. She had her 6 month doctor visit last Thursday and had to get 3 shots. She did pretty good, cried a little but was pretty tough about it. We talked about giving her solids. I've been making her food, so far she's got yams, pears, mangoes and bananas. And so far she has no interest. I've tried several times with different things and she just doesn't want it in her mouth. She's going to need to learn to like it though because I don't think milk is getting her through the night anymore. She has been really good about sleeping 10 hours a night and then last week she decided she didn't want to do that anymore and has been waking up between 3-4 a.m. I tried to just rock her back to sleep last night but she wanted to be fed. We'll see how it goes. She also has a brand new highchair to use!

She's learning a lot of new things. She's is getting really good about using her hands and fingers. She has found her feet too and loves to pull them to her mouth and eat them. Amazing how flexible she is. She is almost sitting up all by herself, she still wobbles over sometimes. She rolled over in bed last night which she's never done. She can turn from back to stomach but once she's on her stomach, she hasn't been able to go back to her back. She seems to be doing something new every day.

Anyway, that is Megan's update. Josh is still working hard at his job and he's also been going to his parents once a week to help them with their house. He's also helped my parents with their new landscaping job. He's pretty busy. I'm still trying to get my Pampered Chef business up and going. What I've done so far has been good but I STILL NEED TO BOOK SHOWS! I went to work last night and found that without any warning, I've been scheduled as a full time employee rather than a 3 day a week employee like we agreed when I went back from maternity leave. I'm really disapointed and it breaks my heart thinking about leaving Megan that many times in a week. Not to mention Josh and I barely get to see each other anymore. So, if you or anyone you know are even thinking about Pampered Chef, let me know and I can do a show for you. I'm personally offering great perks in addition to the host benefits from The Pampered Chef. I hope to hear from you!!

No comments: