Sunday, October 21, 2007

Megan's First Trip(s) to the Pumpkin Patch

Last year at the time I was VERY pregnant and hoping that Megan would enter the world at any time. The day I went into labor, I spent a couple of hours at the pumpkin patch with Kathy, Glen and Lesly. So every year I'm sure the pumpkin patch will bring back that memory to me. A happy reminder of the day we met our daughter!


This year, Megan got to go to three pumpkin patches. It really wasn't the plan, just how it happened. Josh, Megan and I first went to Plumper Pumpkin patch on a weekday. We were the only ones there so it really wasn't very exciting but we got some cute pictures and I got some gourds to decorate our house with.






So the next Farm we went to was the famous Roloff Farm. They are the family that stars in 'Little People, Big World'.


I wonder what Megan thinks of the camera we constantly stick in her face, and by 'we' I mean I. Josh wouldn't want to be lumped into that statement. Anyway, here's another pose and by the way this is my favorite new winter outfit. The vest is the cutest thing ever and I make her wear it practically every day and coordinate her outfits so that she CAN wear it!





We never actually GOT a pumpkin at any of these patches. The Roloff Farm had a 2 hour wait to go on a tour of their farm that we did not wait for and the line just to weigh and pay for your pumpkin had to be at least a 1/2 hour - not a fun time for a 1 year old. So we just saw the sights and I had to go to work but Daddy and Megan.........

....went to Lakeview Farms and met Jeff, Bobbie Jo, Hunter, Aunt Shirley and Gene. Cousins Hunter and Megan had some bonding time and then Daddy took a TIRED baby home for a nap. She had quite the day.

No comments: