Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Picking Up Daddy

So, these pictures aren't that flattering but they show her shirt that she wore. I had it made online for pretty cheap. Everyone at the airport thought it was cute. I wanted to get their first glimpse of eachother on video but all I really got was the back of her waddling/running up to him for about 10 seconds. I'd put it on here but it's on old school video tape. Anyway, it was precious. She saw him and ran immediately - no hesitation. And Daddy brought a soldier bear back to her from Arkansas with her name on it and everything. I feel like I can't get enough of him now. I don't want him to go anywhere with out me/us!!

I suprised him when he got home with babysitters for Megan and an appointment for a couples massage. I got a GC for Christmas from Kathy and I got him one too at Massage Envy. For the price, we got a great massage! Thanks Kathy! And thanks Grandma and Grandpa for watching Megan for us!



1 comment:

Danielle said...

I was wondering what the shirt looked like - too cute! I'm glad he made it home safe and sound.