Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day


Unfortunately 2008 hasn't proved to very cooperative in the Mother's Day/Father's Day arena. Josh was in Arkansas for Mother's Day and for Father's Day, Josh and Megan went to a graduation party while I went to work. I really hope for a day where my job allows me to spend holidays with my family, especially ones where I'm able to make my husband feel special on "his" day.



He is such a wonderful Daddy. I have never seen him love on anyone as much as Megan. He does a pretty good job with me too but his little baby girl is wrapped around his finger. If she has a tummy ache, he's online trying to find a fix. If she has a fever, he calls home for updates. If she doesn't have a specific dress for Christmas (how did that ever happen?), he picks one out for her without even being asked. And of course he's already started the toy assembly line on Christmas Eve - She LOVES her quad. She loves to ride Daddy's quad around the backyard with him too. While mommy works, he takes her for bike rides around the neighborhood in her bike trailer. And even when she's being a bit of a turkey, he will go to the store and get her a sprinkler to play in on a sunny day!



We are so lucky to have him in our lives. We love you Daddy!

No comments: