Monday, December 01, 2008

Meeting Oliver

We were finally able to get together with Holly, Ryan and Oliver. It's the first time that I've even seen Oliver and he just had his first birthday. I really wish we could get up to Seattle more often to see them.
Here is Megan trying to help Oliver with his sippy cup.
He is such a cutie!
Going in for one of many hugs....Oliver ready to block.
Megan:
"Okay if you won't let me hug you, I'll kiss your hand!"
Oliver:
"Mom, help Mom!"

Another attempt to give love. I guess he wasn't focusing on her during their date. Watching the game no doubt. Saying goodbye with a hug........and a kiss.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kids! Oliver is such a cutie and his blue eyes, oh my.

Kelly said...

she is such a lover...when she wants to be lol