Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well, I didn't do a very good job of taking pictures of Thanksgiving related things, but I guess since I'm most thankful for Megan, I got lots of pictures of her.
Grandma and Megan

Here's Megan in the closet underneath the stairs. It's her own little playhouse.
Other things I'm grateful for:
Josh - I count my blessings everyday that he is my husband. I am so lucky to be so in love with him and know he feels the same about me.
Sisters - My best friends that I can count on for anything, laugh with about the silliest things and cry for when they are feeling sad.
Danielle - My new friend when I wasn't even looking. She's a lot like me and we get along really well. I wish we lived closer together because I think we'd see a lot more of eachother. Might be good for our husbands that we don't. That's another thing, our husbands get along!
My parents - Always there for me for anything I need. I think we actually have a friendship now and not just a parent/child relationship. They all love Megan so much and do so much for her. She is one lucky little granddaughter. My dad is also a big reason why I'm in school. Without him I wouldn't be able to do it - and Teresa just as much. Thank you.
School - I am so grateful to have finally found something that I love to do and think I'm good at. I love going, I look forward to going and I can't wait to graduate and start my career doing something that I love.
My house - We are so blessed to have our own home when so many people are losing theirs. While we feel a little cramped at times, it's our home. It's the home that we brought Megan to for the very first time and also the one we shared by ourselves for a brief time before she came! It is a work in progress and we love it.
My job - While it isn't ideal and I don't make a whole lot of money, it is still a job and that's something a lot of people can't say they have right now. On top of that, they treat us well. That was a big shocker to me.




4 comments:

Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami said...

Your blog looks really cute. I love this post, it is really sweet. I am so happy that you are going to school and loving it. I am proud of you for doing that. All the tree pictures are so cute. You look so pretty! I had a great time on Thanksgiving, it was so fun to be together!

Danielle said...

I am in love with Megan's sweater! Thank you for your kind words (assuming I'm the Danielle you're talking about) - you made me smile. I'm thankful I found you, too!

Anonymous said...

We have prayed all your life that all your dreams would come true. Looks like they have.Thank you Lord! We are best friends and we do
love you very much. You have also picked us out a wonderful son!!!