Saturday, April 18, 2009

Go Ducks Lacrosse!

Will she or will she not be a Duck?
She looked pretty cute dressed up like one that is for sure. I'm not sure she could be a cute Beaver. That aside, she had a great time rooting on...of all people....Jon! He played lacrosse at Sunset High School today against OSU and won by quite a large margin. When she was finally able to see him on the sidelines after the game, all she wanted was, "Up?"



I love this picture with her little bows and long eyelashes.
And then of course her cheesy grin.
Finally she gets to see Jon!
Trying to climb the fence to get to him....
I guess I have awhile to get to know the rules of the game. I'm still quite confused but she might just want to follow in Jon's footsteps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She looked super cute that's for sure. The pic of her and Kelly is definitely one that needs to be printed out.

Tami said...

Looks like I missed a fun day. You're too cute Megan.

Cassie said...

Meagan is getting so big! My how time flies!