Sunday, February 21, 2010

17 Weeks!

Everything is going well so far.  I can definitely tell I am pregnant these days.  I already feel like I don't have any abdominal muscles and I find myself huffing and puffing just bending over and moving around.  There is definitely something "in the way" now and I can't sleep on my stomach anymore either.
My 16 week check up went well, everything is measuring right.  Megan wanted the doctor to "open it up" so she could see the baby.  He couldn't do that but she did get to hear "his" little heartbeat.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy 17 weeks! I'm glad everything sounds good! I can sympathize with the huffing and puffing - I can barely turn over in bed these days without sounding like I'm going to need oxygen! Hope to see you soon - enjoy the sunny weather!

Miss Whats-her-name said...

That is so funny! Megan sure is a smart little girl, was she excited to hear the baby's heartbeat?

Doty Family said...

So are you feeling better these days? When will you find out what you are having?

The VanDarlings said...

We're finding out on the 15th!