Monday, February 01, 2010

The Kiddos' Room

Well, I've had some luck in the kids' room bedding hunt.  I just happened to pick up the Kohl's ad before my shift started on Sunday and this bedding was on the front cover.  It really jumped out at me for some reason and I decided that I like it for Megan's bedding.  It is grown up but that means she can use it for awhile!  It's also feminine without being too girly if she'll be sharing a room with a baby brother.
So then that led me to find something to go with it for the baby and I found this at Babies R Us.  It would be good for a boy or a girl.  If it does turn out to be a girl, I might find something more feminine but I think I'm set on Megan's bedding so I'll still be matching it to that.
I'm not real sure about the walls yet, maybe the olive green that is in Megan's bedding but that might be too much green.  But, all we have is time!  What do you think?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love it! And Justin was serious if you guys want help - he'd love a new project since he's finished with ours. Maybe the guys can have a work date...

Anonymous said...

I love it too! How about olive green and gray? :-)