Monday, March 29, 2010

Megan's First Haircut

I've been talking to Megan about getting her haircut for some time now and always with the same outcome.....her freaking out.  So I just haven't fought it.  Well, after gymnastics today I decided it was time.  I made an appointment with my friend Tracy and brought her in.  She did a great job.  Of course she thought it was going to hurt but after the first cut she realized it wouldn't.  We didn't take much off at all.  I just wanted it to be healthier looking and have more of a straight edge at the bottom.  And it does look much better!  She sat really still and moved her head when Tracy needed her to.  When she was all done she got a tootsie pop and a balloon!  And mom got to keep a little lock of her hair!
Megan TRYING not to smile....
The first cut
Looking pretty cute in the mirror
All done!  She did a great job.  You wouldn't really notice we did anything but I can!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I didn't realize how long her hair was! Wow!

Shar said...

She is adorable!