Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh the Anticipation!

We had a 34 week ultrasound today.  His growth is doing great and he's actually measuring in at 36 weeks and around 6 lbs 3 oz. (give or take a pound they say). We were very suprised when the technician showed us a 3D image of our little guy.  I always thought I wouldn't want to see it because it would ruin the surprise but I didn't tell her to stop!  We got a couple of cute pictures of his little face.  He's such a cutie already!  Now the anticipation is reaching maximum limits!!

The 34 week check up also went well today.  The doctor said that if I did end up going into labor now, they wouldn't stop it but best if I try to stay pregnant 2 more weeks.  Yeah, I'll do my best!  :)  I would be completely satisfied with seeing him ASAP.  We can't wait!

1 comment:

IBRAHIM said...

The humanistic revival of classical art, architecture, literature, and learning that originated in Italy in the 14th century and later spread throughout Europe.
The period of this revival, roughly the 14th through the 16th century, marking the transition from medieval to modern times.