Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese Pay Up Time

So, as I said in the last post, we were also holding out on Chuck E. Cheese until Megan was potty trained.  Finally the day arrived and we had one excited little girl on our hands.  I had a doctor appt. that afternoon and we were planning to go there right afterwards.  She told everyone that would listen from the receptionist, the CMA, to my OB/GYN that she was getting to go to Chuck E. Cheese.  She was even trying to invite them! 

Potty trained girl all ready to go to her party!
Megan even got some presents for her accomplishment!  New panties, art supplies and jewelry!  Thanks guys!
Megan was also thrilled that I suggested that we should make cupcakes for her party.  No one else was as entertained with my "pee and poop" colored cupcakes.  It was as creative as I could get without being able to find any toilet party favors!!
The lighting isn't great on this picture but I love her little face in it!
Thank you to all of Megan's friends (and our friends) who made it to Megan's party.  She is one lucky girl to have such great family and friends to celebrate such a huge accomplishment (to her mom and dad).

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Glad we could make it! And I really enjoyed my pee cupcake!!!