Thursday, February 03, 2011

Joshua's First Haircut

I never expected to say that my son would be getting his first haircut around 6 months.....but I could not stand the crazy, over the ears hair look any longer!  As you can tell from all of the previous pictures, it WAS getting pretty crazy.  I thought about it for a few days and was having a hard time deciding to actually do it, like I was turning him into a big boy just by cutting his hair.  I told myself to get over it and did it.  I started out cutting it with scissors and it was looking okay but dad wanted to get involved with the clippers.  I just didn't want him to have a buzzed look.  He definitely looks like a big boy now!



 His last mohawk!!
 Here comes daddy!
 The finished product and yes, that's his crazy haired sister who had to be in the picture!

No comments: