Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Who Knew an Apple Could Be So Much Fun!?!



This was the first apple I had given Joshua without cutting it up.  I think he knew he was being a big boy because he was having a lot of fun with it.  Then Sissy decided to start sharing it and somehow it became a game where Joshua was just cracking himself up.  I love watching them play together (when it's nice) because every once in awhile you hear Megan say, "I love you so much Mister!" or "You're so cute Mister!"  I'm sure every Mommy knows what it feels like to hear that.  I love these pictures and Joshua's cute chubby knuckled hands holding that big apple.  There isn't anything that we don't find cute about him!  Well...have I mentioned he has now mastered the child safety locks on the cabinets?  MISTER!!!!











1 comment:

Danielle said...

Love that smile!