Thursday, November 15, 2007

Megan is Walking!

For all of you that guessed 13 months - you were right!
She's not completely walking everywhere, she still depends on her crawling skills but she's practicing a lot. It's pretty funny. Sometime she'll start walking by herself and then look at us to see if we're looking, in which case we have to clap and say "Yeah! You're such a big girl!" And she grins really big. I would say about seven is the most steps she's taken and lots of stuff in between.



5 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay, Megan!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! How exciting, and how stinkin cute! Good job Megan! xoxo

Anonymous said...

oops...I didnt sign that the last comment was from me..hehe. the 2:16 pm one...thats me, hehe. xoxo Candy

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest mommy ever Kristie.

Miss Whats-her-name said...

I finally watched the video, she is so funny dragging those chubby legs with her! I can't wait to hug her!