Friday, November 09, 2007

No pictures, just an update....

Josh left for elk hunting on Thursday so that means the girls are on their own. Just in time for teething. I'm not sure what's going on but Megan was really mad today at pretty much everything. She barely slept, so that meant I barely slept last night. I've never seen her so mad. She screamed when she was colicy and first born but add 1 year old attitude and will into the equation and you have one tough little girl to deal with. I feel so bad for her because I don't know what to do for her except Motrin/Tylenol/Anbesol.

Josh called tonight to check in. I was sort of hoping that he wouldn't because I knew I wouldn't have much good news to tell him when he asked, "How was Megan today?" I don't want him to feel bad or helpless but I'm sure he did a little. And since Josh is gone that means that Grandma and Grandpa are going to be watching her while I work. I hope she is good for them!

Poor little girl!

No comments: