Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Mother's Day Present

While we were in Las Vegas, Tami arranged to have an amateur photographer take pictures of Megan for a Mother's Day present for me. They turned out so well, as well if not better than the "professional" ones we've had done. I'm definitely going to call her and see if she'll do 3 year pictures of Megan as well as some family shots. She took 1159 pictures that I have all of on a cd. Tami also put together a nice photo album of some of the best shots AND framed 2 8x10's for me. It was such a sweet, thoughtful present and I appreciate it so much. Thank you so much Tami! I couldn't think of a better gift!

























3 comments:

Shar said...

Absolutely priceless! It's hard to pick which one you like the most!!

Danielle said...

Those are so stinkin' cute!!! What an absolutely fabulous gift.

Tami said...

I love looking at these pictures. She really could not get any cuter! I am so glad that they turned out well and that you guys like them!