Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's Official!


I am in business!

Starting October 6, 2009, Dynamic Skin will be open for business and I am now taking appointments.  I'm offering a lot of specials and discounts for first time customers and students.  I'll also be doing holiday specials starting in November.  You can visit the website for information on services and prices.  If you would like a brochure, I can also mail one to you - just let me know.

I'm very excited to be starting out on my own.  I worked hard through school with a lot of help and support from my family and this new venture is no different.  I wouldn't have been able to do it without lots of help from my family in various different ways.  And of course Josh has been wonderful, he's so supportive and excited for me.  I'm very lucky to have him.  I just want to make everyone proud!  My mom has offered to help with watching Megan for awhile until I can get some decent clientele coming in and then we are looking into putting her into some kind of preschool, our goal is the first of the year.  My dad and Teresa have also been a great help - they know how.  Tami is officially my Graphic Designer helping me with all of my brochures and business cards, hopefully soon some gift certificates.....and Kelly has offered her services as my Marketing Director!  She's very excited to help me with advertising ideas to get my name out there. My friend Patty from school is also starting out on her own and she has been a great sounding board to talk to about just how to go about doing all of this.

I hope to see all of you on my books and feel free to bring a friend!!  Refer a friend and get 20% your next treatment!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Congratulations! I stole your graphic and put on plug for you on my blog as well. :o) I'll make an appointment soon for my eyebrows and a facial. My pregnancy skin needs some TLC. I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Is it supposed to say "Van Vanvalkenburg"?

A friend of Karen Rickett ; Betsy Arnold

The VanDarlings said...

OH MY GOSH - You are the first to say anything about it!! It has been passed around to who knows how many people and no one has said a word!!

Tami said...

geez you should have someone do your business cards that knows how to spell your name!!!! Like your sister or something............ :)

Danielle said...

I'm a dork and didn't even notice! I put the new and improved card on my blogsite so people don't think you are Kristie Van Van. :o)

Anonymous said...

It looks very nice! Best wishes for your new business!

~Betsy