Monday, December 21, 2009

Civil War Game

Due to Holly and Ryan's misfortune that this year's Civil War game was being played on a Thursday night, we got to buy their tickets and go ourselves!  I gave the tickets to Josh for his birthday.  The game was so fun and we are so thankful we were able to go.  It was Josh's first live Duck game and a reminder of my past since I was lucky enough to go to the last Rose Bowl with Holly and her mom.  Now they are headed there again and Devin, Tami, Stacy and Kelly are all going to Pasadena this time.

The seats were amazing (minus the two obnoxious drunk kids sitting next to me) and we were able to see everything.  The bench was right in front of us.  We got to see how the team congratulated LeGarrette Blount after he was able to play AND score a touchdown and of course their celebration when they realized that the game was over and it was theirs! So fun!





This was the view from our seats with no zooming in.



The celebration!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thank you for being my friend even if I cheer for the other team! What an awesome birthday present - it looks like it was a lot of fun! I love college football - especially from great seats like yours!