Monday, December 21, 2009

Thanksgiving in Lapine

I'm very behind on my blog, it's been a bit crazy around here.  I've probably said that a hundred times on here though.  It's now almost Christmas and I'm just posting pictures from Thanksgiving.  This year we went to Lapine for the holiday.  Megan went a day early with Grandma and Papa which gave us a stress free drive there.  She tends to behave better in the car for anyone but Josh and me.  There was snow on the ground there so Megan go to go sledding just about everyday.  She loved it of course.  Here she is gettting all bundled up.  Her snowsuit from Papa and Grandma T still fit her this year, thankfully.



Megan and Mama with her Elvis hair.


Megan building a snowman.


Devin built a snowman on the bench which everyone thought was pretty cool including Megan.


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Welcome back to the blogging world - cute pics!