Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it possible.....

...to be a planner AND a procrastinator?  I will totally admit I procrastinate way too much but I think it's just in regards to things I don't like to do.  This is why you are more likely than not to find our house in complete disarray at any given time.  I do however think I am a planner as well but truth be told, only for things I LIKE to do.  For example, I am 'only' 12 weeks pregnant but all I can think about is trying to find boy and girl bedding and decor that will go together just in case we are having a boy.  I want to be prepared!  So, if you have nothing better to do, feel free to do some online shopping for me.  When I search for help, all I can really find are theme suggestions like fish and I haven't found one idea that I like.  I wish I could find matching boy and girl sports themes but of course the girl's is probably non existent.  I have found matching crib bedding that is made in both girl and boy colors which would be perfect for twin babies but I will need crib bedding and twin size bedding and I haven't been able to find that combination. 

So that's what is going on in my head right now. Really, really important stuff!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I have a solution, but I can't get the links to work...I found a cute comforter for Megan that involves pink, but that matches a crib set for a little boy. It could be totally cute. But, it does involve painting some stripes on the wall...I'll try to email it to you!