Thursday, January 07, 2010

Our Anniversary



Today is our 4th anniversary and I just so happen to be flying to Phoenix this afternoon to celebrate my sister's 35th birthday which is tomorrow.  I have been so crazy busy that I haven't had time to even get Josh a card.  So I thought the next best thing would be to write something to him for all the "world" to see.

Dear Josh,

Since the moment I met you, I have loved you.  I know you like to tease me about that but I know it is absolutely true.  I am so blessed that you came back into my life and gave me the best gift ever.  You are my best friend that I know I can share anything with you.  When I am frustrated or scared, you always know how to calm me down.  You always show me that I can do it, I can perservere and make my/our dreams happen.  You always know how to make me laugh even when you're not trying and I love being able to make you laugh, even if it's at my own expense which is usually the case.  I will always hold you on a pedestal, respect you and love you.  I will teach our kids to do the same.  I often think about not only how much I love you but how much I LIKE you.  You are always my number one choice to spend time with, we get so little of it.  You are also a wonderful daddy.  I appreciate how much thought you put into how we raise Megan.  How you think about what you do and how you do it and always trying to make it better or do what's best for her.  She can be quite a challenge but I know that together we will raise a wonderful little girl.  I know she is a mama's girl but she loves you so much and her life would not be the same without you.  Someday she will tell you how lucky she is to have you as her daddy.  And who knows, she might turn into daddy's girl here soon.

I just hope I tell you often enough how much you mean to me.  You are everything to me.

Love you forever,
Kristie

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary!