Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Trip to Arizona

I decided I needed some sunshine.  I convinced Tami and Kelly that they needed some too so the weekend before Memorial Day we flew to Phoenix and spent four days in Phoenix!  It was bittersweet to leave my family of course but it was a much needed break.  I actually finished one entire book over the weekend!  It was great.  I was  very excited to see them waiting for me at the airport though!  I only took pictures with my cell phone so here they are!

Here is my view from the pool!
 The view from our room or thereabouts.
 This was a very awkward picture to take but it is sort of my "reveal" picture.  I've lost 25 pounds since February and a lot of people haven't seen the results, only heard about it. 
 Sister pic minus Tami, taking the picture.
We met Dad and Teresa for dinner at a pizza place in Scottsdale and they pulled up on their bikes!
 Kelly and Stacy enjoying the sun.  It was only in the 80s-low 90s while we were there which was perfect.  Not too hot and not too cold!
 Sister pic on departure day minus Stacy who had to work that day.  :(
 The best complete sister pic we could get - in front of the ugly airport!
 We're officially looking forward to our SECOND Annual Sister Trip!



No comments: