Monday, November 24, 2008

Wedding Tag


My friend posted their story on their blog. It's pretty cute, you should read it too!

1. Where did you and your husband meet?
Through mutual friends.
2. How long before you kissed?
We had two first kisses. :( All of my answers will refer to our 2nd time around. In that case, it was after our first date.
4. How long from the time you met until you were engaged?
Okay also a little confusing. We met for the first time in 1999 I think. We started really dating in 2003.
5. How did he propose?
He wasn't feeling well but he planned a trip to the beach. He wanted to propose right away so we had the weekend to celebrate. He basically pulled out the ring and said, Well? It wasn't the most fantastic of stories but I was so excited, I may not have remembered anything more than that!
6. Did he pick out the ring or did you?
We picked out the ring together. But I had no idea when he was going to buy it.
7. Do you still like the ring?
Yes I love it so much!
8. Where was your wedding and reception?
The McMinnville Grand Ballroom
9. How many bridesmaids did you have and who was your maid of honor?
3 - all of my sisters and Stacy was my maid of honor.
10. What color were your bridesmaid dresses?
A plum color.
11. What was your bouquet made of?
White roses and some icicle type of filler
12. Who gave you away?
My dads
13. Did you cry during your wedding?
Yep! I cried when I was saying my vows. Overwhelmed with happiness! I still cry thinking about how much I love him!
14. What style was your dress?
A halter style with full skirt. It was very pretty and very economical! I found it at a great sale!
16. Who caught your bouquet?
I can't even remember!
17. What flavor was your cake?
Vanilla and Chocolate
18. Did you smash the cake onto each other's faces or feed it to each other nicely?Nicely. I think No, we were very nice to eachother.
19. What was "your song" that you danced to at your wedding?
George Strait "Cross My Heart" - Josh picked it!
20. What did you serve your guests to eat?
Chicken, shrimp, I think some pasta, I can't remember the details! It was good though!
21. What did your friends do to decorate your car?
Nothing, we were leaving with my dad who was taking us to the airport to spend the night to catch our early flight in the morning.
22. What was your favorite wedding gift?
I'm not sure if we really had a favorite. We were very lucky to recieve all that we got.
23. What was the worst wedding gift you got?
I think everyone pretty much shopped from our registry to there wasn't much not to like.
24. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We went to Puerto Vallarta the next day and stay for 10 days. It was awesome!
25. Looking back, is there anything you would have changed about your wedding?
A few things I may have done differently but there wasn't anything that I look back on and really regret. It was such a wonderful night and we'll always remember it.....even though it went so fast that it was a blur! Actually I take that back, I really regret my choice in photographers. I still haven't had prints made because even thinking about it disapoints me so much I get sick to my stomach. To all future wedders - you get what you pay for!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm glad you played along! I love that picture of the two of you! (Thanks for including a picture - I didn't think you would).