Wednesday, November 12, 2008

News About Lesly

Lesly and her parents went to Seattle this week for scheduled scans and tests. They decided awhile back that they would get Lesly's primary care in Seattle. I guess there is a doctor up there that is a little more knowledgeable of Lesly's condition. We found out on Monday night that the scans have shown that the tumor is growing back. I'm not sure which tumor, as she has had 4-5 now. The most recent one was removed on Valentine's Day this year. It was an especially difficult recovery process for her that time. I'm not sure what this all means, we haven't gotten a whole lot of information at this time. They are still in Seattle at least for the next 3 weeks. I'm not sure what that means for Kathy, if she is going to have to come back to go to work or if she is going to have to take more time off - probably unpaid.
Lesly, Kathy and Glen need all of the positive energy sent her way as possible.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Devin and I will be praying for Glen, Kathy and Lesly!

Danielle said...

They are in my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Dad & I continue to pray for her & the family. We love the picture of her and Megan just being kids!!