Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Early Birthday Grandma!

Mom's birthday isn't actually until Sept. 1 but they are leaving for LaPine and then we are headed to Mexico when they get back so I thought we'd do an early celebration. Since Tami had Megan I got to have fun setting up the table. I think it turned out really cute.



Megan hamming it up.
This is a really cute video of Megan doing the hokey pokey with Tami and Kelly. I of course forgot that I couldn't turn the camera so even though you're going to have to crank your neck to look at it, it's very well worth it! While you're watching you'll see that Megan keeps looking over in a certain direction, even flipping up her glasses to see better - she's making sure Jon is watching her!

2 comments:

Miss Whats-her-name said...

Here excited laugh is so cute. She laughs but can't quite breathe. :)

Billie said...

I was goin to comment on her excited laugh at the end of each "put in, and out". Precious