Monday, August 03, 2009

Megan's Best Day Ever - Part Two

Yes....that is my little baby girl on the ROLLER COASTER. At first I told Josh no but then she was having so much fun on the other rides and he is convinced that she is an adrenaline junkie, he asked her if she wanted to do it and she said yes. The first time around I wanted to cry because her face looked a little scared. I would have jumped on that thing while it was moving if I had to to get her. By the second time around though her face had turned into glee! I still couldn't wait to get my hands on her and squeeze her. She got off and I told her how brave she was and what a big girl she was. My heart was doing flip flops!


Everyone wins here, the guy was helping her to ring the bell with the hammer.....
...and she got her own blow up hammer...
Megan had a change of heart getting on this ride, as soon as her ticket was scanned so Daddy got on with her. Pretty cute huh?

(....there's more....)

2 comments:

Miss Whats-her-name said...

Yay! New posts.

Billie said...

I think that's awesome that Little Ms. Megan loved the roller coaster. Jax's 1st tim around he looked like he was going to cry, and yep by the last time, he was going to had it gone around one more time! Poor little guy! GIRL POWER! Go Ms. Megan! xoxo