Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oaks Park

For some reason when I upload pictures now they appear grainy, which of course annoys me AND blogger won't let me put my pictures in order - REALLY annoying.


Today we went to Oaks Park for their Preschool Playtime. It turned out to be a dreary day but we had a great time anyway. Just by luck, Josh was able to go with us and especially lucky of Megan because he was able to go on rides with her that I couldn't (I get pukey). It was 2 hours of fun just for kids under 6 and you could ride all of the little kiddo rides all you want for only $6. Can't beat that! We will definitely be going back.


She's pretty cute.

Having fun going up and down!


Megan loved the roller coaster! She went on 2 or 3 times.

She got to go on the carousel and pick any animal and of course she picked the doggy.
She's saying, "All aboard!"
Driving the car.
Cute little lips.
More roller coaster!

1 comment:

Billie said...

I love the pig tails. She is adorable in the "lips" picture!!! :)