Monday, October 11, 2010

Megan's 4th Birthday

We celebrated Megan's 4th birthday party tonight with lots of friends and family at her choice of Chuck E. Cheese.  She is so blessed to have so many people who love her.  I do have to say, she is quite irresistable.  Right in the middle of it all, I basically started bawling because I was so overwhelmed with how proud I am of her and of course the realization that she is getting so big so fast.  During the celebration Chuck E. talked and sang and asked her to dance on stage.  She was all smiles and laughs and had a GREAT time!  She is definitely not a shy girl.  She got up in front of everyone and did everything they asked of her, the center of attention and loved every minute of it. 

At the end of the night everyone was exhausted.  I think all of the kids had a great time and maybe even the parents too.  Thanks to everyone that made it out even though it was such a late night for everyone.  We appreciate everything!!!












1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh, the parents had a good time too! We'd like to go back without kids to play some of the new games. :o) I'm such a nerd - I totally thought that you had makeup in your eye and it was watering during cake time. Such a good friend I am!