Friday, October 08, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch at Roloff Farms

I can't remember the last time Josh had a day off and we actually got to spend it with him!  He went hunting this morning and then we decided last minute to take the kids to the pumpkin patch.  Of course I immediately started thinking about outfits and trying to match the kids etc, etc.  Pretty pathetic.  Then I thought we should all wear our Duck gear and take the opportunity for a cute family picture.  Well then Josh suggested a Steelers family photo.....you can see who won!

 She's such a little model, I didn't pose her at all!

 Always has to feed the animals!
 We asked if we could put Joshua on the horse too and they said it was fine but Megan was obviously very concerned!  She was very careful to hold on to him....I was only a couple of feet away.  So cute that she is so protective of him and/or realizes she can't mess this up!
 A little more relaxed.....
 And all better!
 Cute little punkin!
 Megan wanted to take a picture of  mom and dad.
 And then she got to have her face painted...one both sides. 



 Aunt Kathy and Joshua waiting for Megan.


2 comments:

Miss Whats-her-name said...

Very cute pictures! I love that you all have Steelers shirts too!

Danielle said...

Cute family photo! I know she's almost 4, but I can't get over how grown up Megan looks in those pictures! Wow! And your hair looks really cute, by the way. :o)