Thursday, October 28, 2010

Multi Sport Camp Day One: Basketball

I surprised Megan a couple of weeks ago with the news that she would be going to a little camp where she would get to play basketball, tennis, baseball and soccer.  She has affectionately started to call it her "gym class".  The first week was a couple of weeks ago and started with basketball.  She had such a good time.  She is one of 2 girls in the 10 child group.  I of course have to mention that she is a complete stud and gives every boy in there a run for their money, if she doesn't run over them.  That being said, I am a very proud mom.  Besides that, I am proud of how she listens to the teacher and is kind to the other kids.  It's so fun to watch her enjoy something that I grew up loving and enjoying as well.  At the end of her first class, they had a 5 v. 5 scrimmage - controlled chaos - and she was grinning from ear to ear up and down the court.  Adorable.










1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh my - that is too cute! How fun!