Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Game Time...Almost

Megan's first game got rained out TEN minutes before game time last night.  And then there was crying. And then the offer of ice cream, I got some pictures of the ballplayer.  It was such a bummer because it was dry all day long until about 30 minutes before gametime and the skies opened up.  Ridiculous.  The school had a small covered area though so we let Megan hit some balls while we chased.  She had a great time and so did Joshua.  We are going to need to get him his own bat, ball and glove. He already fights for sissy's.  I don't know how he learned so fast but everything that resembles a bat, is a bat to him and he wants you to pitch the ball to him.  They are both going to be little athletes!


and with that....I am caught up on my blogging!!! Yay!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

My, my - we were a busy blogger today! Megan looks so cute in her uniform. Maybe she can teach Jace some hitting and catching skills...