Monday, January 28, 2008

Here Comes Trouble


15 Months, 5 days old and she already has her first "Sugar Daddy". I had some Pampered Chef stuff to mail out so we went to the post office today. A man came in and stood behind us in line. Of course if you know Megan, you can't be the first to wave. She has to size you up to decide if you are wave worthy. If you wave first, she won't wave back. Anyway, this man waved at her and Megan did not wave back in fact she acted as if he was scary and tried to climb into my arms. He kept trying to no avail. Megan's attention then focused on the State of Pennsylvania teddy bears that they were selling and she began waving at THEM. Next thing we knew the man was getting one off the display and brought it to Megan. At first I was thinking, "Thanks buddy, now I have to be the one to take it away from her." Then he got another one and said to me, "I'll use this one to ring it up." Of course I told him he didn't have to do that but he insisted. Then I noticed that the bear says, "I love chocolate." and I knew it was meant to be.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

What a sweet story! Get it? Chocolate. Sweet. I really need more sleep. I'm glad that man put smiles on your faces!

waibelfamily said...

How sweet! What a good story, what a nice man....you should try her charm out in a jewelry store next. hehe xoxo

Miss Whats-her-name said...

Cute! Did you get his number for me? I need a sugar daddy!