Sunday, August 03, 2008

Jump Out and Fish!

While we were driving over a bridge, we saw a ton of salmon in a river.  Isabeau and Rylan LOVE to fish so they wanted to get out right then and there.  The salmon that were there were getting ready to spawn so they weren't really fighting a whole lot.  Megan got to see them swimming in the water though and she thought that was pretty cool.  After giving me about 100 heart attacks, I got her to sit on her bottom on the bank and throw rocks into the water.  (What an arm!)  She thought it was great.  Meanwhile, Rylan and Isabeau fished and probably got 5 or so fish and let them go.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the pics that you are getting are so awesome! I love the pics of you and Megan. They are beautiful. Devin wants to go there now...

Danielle said...

That's awesome! I love all the pictures! When you get back, maybe you can go on vacation and relax instead of worrying about Megan with bears, water, and ledges! A spa trip sounds nice!

Anonymous said...

She's goin to have Mommy's softball arm! WATCH OUT!!! I love all the pictures. They are wonderful. I love Megan's scrunched up nose!
Billie